Re: [stcarol] Re: The AD!!

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29, 2007
      Got it - I'll list the 'address' as

      Evergreen Park, Evergreen Drive, Effingham, Il

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 29, 2007
        Wait - it's actually Evergreen *Hollow* park, yes?!?

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 29, 2007
          Address and phone in my record for our autocrat is:

          200 E Wernsing
          Effingham IL
          62401
          217-347-5129

          Correct???
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 29, 2007
            The "official" lable for the park is:
            "Evergreen Hollow Park
            West Evergreen Avenue
            Effingham, IL 62401 "
            I think that's the same as Jeri posted.

            I would use the (217) 663-3467 number for me. It's the phone I carry.

            Everything else looks good to me. I will add the additional info
            posted here to the web site by Monday evening. Once that is done I
            will blurb Middlebridge.

            Thanks for carrying me on this one guys!

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 29, 2007
              Will do on the phone # change.
              Will post text when finished.