Re: [stcarol] Hello?

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2007
      No problem loading at our end.

      Kendrick wrote:

      > ..tap...tap...tap...
      > Is this on?
      >
      > OK, seriously, I added and event section to the site. It's a
      > placeholder for now. If there are bigger, better things in the works
      > we'll put them in there. If not I can put something presentable
      > together. I would like some feedback on how this loads with normal
      > net speeds.
      >
      > -K

    • C. E. Hughes
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18, 2007
        I just received a call from Todd Myers with the "Johnstowne Days
        Celebration". It is scheduled for June 2..... and I gave him contact
        information for our Seneschal - that's you Cass.

        Can we put this on the agenda for our next meeting?

        Carlo
      • C. E. Hughes

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 20, 2007
            Yeah, we can discuss this. He called me too & left a message...I need to get back to him. It was a fun time last year & I'd be happy to do it again, but I realize not everyone knows what they will be doing on the 2nd of June yet.

            About our meeting...it is scheduled for this Sunday, Mar 25th. We will need to have the meeting at 2PM, because James has a concert at 4pm & we will need to go there. So mark your calendars, planners, palm pilots...whatever...

            Cass =)