Exchequer domesday

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2007
      I just got an email about Kingdom Exchequer being signatories on
      branch bank accounts. I guess I didn't read the domesday very close,
      this is the first I have heard of this. Does anyone know who that
      would be on our account, or anything about it.

      Terra
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2007
        I don't know how we'd do that around here. Our bank doesn't let us take the cards out of the facility to get them signed any more. Unless the Kingdom Exchequer wants to drop by to sign the card??