projects & meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hey folks! This Sunday is our projects & meeting time. We have the Oakland Room from 2pm-6pm. Olaf & I will try to be there about 3pm. Our regular business meeting will be around 5pm, unless folks show up earlier. Pleas let me know if you don't plan to arrive until 5pm, so we won't bail out thinking no one is going to show.