Fw: [Village Green] R.U.M. CANCELLED Due to Weather and power Outages!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 11:05 AM
      Subject: [Village Green] R.U.M. CANCELLED Due to Weather and power Outages!!!

      Winter RUM has been officially cancelled due to the weather. According to those in the know a large portion of Decatur is without power, there is 2 inches of ice beneath 9 inches of snow with more expected. So to ensure everyones safety the event has been postponed until we can get everything reorganized.

      Please help spread the word!

      Duchess Kateryn