Re: Event TBA - New Calendar Request (fwd)

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hey Jeremy...since you know where the site is and I don't...will you check
      the map links to see how good they are before I reply to the secretary??

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
        --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Cass Strong" <tstrong@...> wrote:

        > Hey Jeremy...since you know where the site is and I don't...will
        you check
        > the map links to see how good they are before I reply to the
        secretary??

        > Thanks,
        > Cass

        The map is way-way-way off. I have looked at google, mapquest,
        yahoo, and msn and every one of them places the park on the opposite
        end of town! After playing with google maps I have discovered an
        address on an ajoining street that gives a good location for the
        intersection at least.

        (1099 Pelican St, Effingham, IL 62401)

        Kinda funny that it's pelican St for the good map-pin.... Carlo and
        Myrra can take turns being the landmark.

        Give me a day or two and I'll try to write up some easy directions
        too since I have seen other event pages warning of bad maps.