need address

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hey Kendrick-

      I need the address of this park where we are holding our event so I can put in in the calendar.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006
        The address is listed as:

        Evergreen Hollow Park
        West Evergreen Avenue
        Effingham, IL 62401

        I am going to go by after work tomorrow to fill out the reservation
        for the pavillion.

        -Kendrick
      • C. E. Hughes
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006
          Is anyone going to Crystal Ball? I need to get Robert's armor to him.

          Carlo
        • Meg Dolan
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006
            I halfway plan on going... well... it's the plan.
            I'll be dropping off Rebecca in Charleston on Friday, so if you want I could pick it up then and deliver it at Crystal Ball, assuming that works for you...
            Meg

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
              Thanks- I'm waiting to hear from Sir Robert. I most likely will not
              know any more until after 9:00 when I get home from rehearsal. I'll
              get back to you. Does Brendan have your telephone # ?

              Carlo

              At 10:02 PM 11/15/2006, you wrote:

              >I halfway plan on going... well... it's the plan.
              >I'll be dropping off Rebecca in Charleston on Friday, so if you want
              >I could pick it up then and deliver it at Crystal Ball, assuming
              >that works for you...
              >Meg

            • C. E. Hughes
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 17, 2006
                At 10:02 PM 11/15/2006, you wrote:

                >I halfway plan on going... well... it's the plan.
                >I'll be dropping off Rebecca in Charleston on Friday, so if you want
                >I could pick it up then and deliver it at Crystal Ball, assuming
                >that works for you...
                >Meg

                I'll be home at 5:30 and have rehearsal at 7:00. What is your
                schedule? Can we work out anything on this narrow of a window?

                Thanks