Fw: Request from Cub Scout Pack 67

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2006
      FYI on our Cub Scout demo...how do these dates work for folks? I know it is during the run at the CAT..

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2006
        You are correct, Charlie, Brendan and I are completely unavailable Dec 2
        or 3, or any preceding day of that week.

        J M Hughes
        Charleston, IL

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2006
          OK folks..one last time. Nov 27th? It's a Monday. I guess if we could just get "royalty" for this meeting they would be happy. I'm not sure I can make it by 7pm after getting off at 6pm...