Re: New Ren Faire

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      FYI....

      From: Butch
      To: tstrong@...
      Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 1:37 PM
      Subject: New Ren Faire

      Lady Castellana de Salas:

      M'Lady, my name is Sojourner (Butch Phillips), I am from a date in the future of 1825. I am in a country called America in the same area as you but now known as Illinois. I am in the process of beginning a New Festival or Faire to share with people of my time and of those in future how life was in your time.

      The location of this festival will be in the St. Carol on the Moor and as such I am sending the introduction letter to you and your clan to invite you to come and such in this festival. The opportunity for hosting is available and would avail your group quite a chance to recruit new members for the future.

      The location of this Festival is looking at putting together a timeline event starting with your time period into mine and ultimately into the future to a time known as WWII. At this point we will have segregated areas for the different periods and also different weeks. This festival is planned for next year and the exact times are still open. Will be settled by the 15th of the month of November, 2006.

      If you would like some information or to state your acceptance please contact me at 417.847.6602 or Email sevenvalleysproductions@... or reply to this email.

      Thanks for you time M'lady

      Sojourner

      Butch Phillips