Sunday Projects

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2006
      Hello all. We have the Sullivan Room from 2pm - 6pm for work on projects and such and all are welcome.

      Olaf and I will not be there, however. We have prior engagements with Dracula (2pm-4:30pm) and my son's first orchestra concert! at 6pm.

      Thanks all,

      Cass =)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2007
        We have the Paris Room in the MLK Union reserved from 2pm-6pm for projects/socializing, but Olaf & I will not be there this week.

        Cass =)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2007
          --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Cass Strong" <tstrong@...> wrote:

          > We have the Paris Room in the MLK Union reserved from 2pm-6pm for
          projects/socializing, but Olaf & I will not be there this week.

          > Cass =)

          :( NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

          We were planning on attending but would like to know if anyone else
          plans on going so we don't end up sitting there all by our lonesome.

          -Jer