[SPAM?] Re: [stcarol] Re: Room & sewing

  • jedimeg16
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20 6:27 AM
      Hmm, I guess maybe things have changed since I took theater about two
      years ago. My professor said that there was some type of independant
      study class that you could take and sew costumes, and as long as you
      got the costumes done you were able to make your own things as well.

      And go figure, I'm an FCS major, and I forgot about the Clothing
      Construction course that my textiles professor keeps talking about. I
      would assume that they would have to have machines for that class, but
      I don't know if people not in the class can use them. I guess ask the
      department chair (Dr. Painter).

      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Cass Strong" <tstrong@...> wrote:

      > I was thinking more along the lines of a home ec department where
      students worked on their projects...if there is a home ec department
      at Eastern. Or I thought maybe the dorms would have a machine tucked
      away that residents could check out. Anyone know?

      > Cass

      Eisenhour, the costume shop Professor and Queen) would allow that.
      > Brendan
      > jedimeg16 <jedimeg16@...> wrote: The theater department might
      allow students to use the machines that
      > they have out at their temporary theater (on 18th street). I also
      > don't use my machine all of the time and someone could use it at my
      > fiance's apartment.
      >
      > Megan
      >
      > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Cass Strong" <tstrong@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Do we have a room reserved at the Union for Sunday? And is there
      > anywhere on campus where students can use a sewing machine...for those
      > that do not have one?
      > >
      > > Cass =)

      9/18/2006