Badges, we don't need......

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hey I was looking for the St Carol badge I had heard of and discovered
      that there doesn't ever seemed to have been a badge submitted for the
      group. Was there a design that wasn't submitted? Do we want to submit
      one? Does a bear..., um never mind.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        Yes, there was a design that wasn't fully submitted. In common speak - 3
        hawks bells (gold) strung on a (blue) ribbon, tied in a bow. Somewhere
        in my copious SCA paper there's a drawing...

        J M Hughes
        Charleston, IL