Fall Potluck

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 6:19 PM
      All the pavilions are reserved on Sunday Sept. 10th at Morton Park. We can show up anyway, and grab a few tables. Or does anyone have any other ideas?

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9 10:32 AM
        > Or does anyone have any other ideas?

        Siege warfare always works for me!

        I can provide 2 tables, perhaps more if Mark & Dawn still have some
        around.

        As far as my time goes, I am scheduled to work August 26/27 3Am-3Pm
        and likewise on Sept 16/17. I can still get over there by 3:30ish even
        if we plan things on those weekends.

        I may try to beg, cajole, or pay someone into swapping weekends around
        to get to Corronation. Only the Magic 8-Ball knows.

        -Maintaining a high standard of confusion since 1974-