Picnic stuff

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      Just to confirm:

      We bought buns, some chips (regular & nacho), lemonade mix & will make cheesy taters & maybe a dessert & we have 1 sleeve of burgers

      Jeremy is bringing burgers & buns

      Terra please bring the checkbook & we'll reimburse ourselves

      Carlo is bringing big drink cooler & water--maybe a table from trailer

      If this is not okay please let me know. Do I need to go get plasticware, or is there some left from the last time? I don't have any here.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
        I'll see what plastic ware I've got in the bin.

        Do you want salad or slaw or both?

        J M Hughes
        Charleston, IL