Fw: From Kingdom Seneschal

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      For all those planning on Pennsic next year...it will be a week earlier!! Check this out. It might help your situation in particular, Jeri.

      Cass =)

      Subject: An announcement about Pennsic War 37

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        Yep, it's about time. The academic conflicts began donkey's years ago
        (when PW went to being more than a week long) and has steadily gotten
        worse as their calendars morphed. It took a collegiate professor
        (conveniently the PW 36 Mayor) to finally make the change happen.

        J M Hughes
        Charleston, IL