Sunday Fun Days?

  • kcengland04
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Greetings St. Carol Friends-

      Are Sunday Fun Days still happening? We've got a new member that's
      probably St. Carol's territory (Marshall, IL) that can't make our
      fighter practices on Thursday nights in the park, but mentioned having
      people to his place on Sundays. I thought if you guys still have your
      Sunday unofficial practices, it would be silly to overlap.

      Hope to see you all soon!

      Brigid/Kerri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        We are going to start them soon...after Jubilee...because we're all going to
        events that weekend...so they'll probably start up end of June or beginning
        of July.

        You might give him the link to our group here....
        with what we're doing. The more the merrier!