Fw: Heirs to the Dragon Throne

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2006
      For those who have not yet heard the news...

      Subject: Heirs to the Dragon Throne

      Greetings!
      In case you have not heard, Count Sir Bardolph and Countess Mistress Brigh of Writer's Keep are the new Heirs.
      I would like to suggest that the Midlands again rise to the occassion in support of Midlands Royalty by donating largess for the next Crown to give out- tokens, award medallions/badges, scribal accoutrements, children's things, etc.
      Just my thought- I would like to see a nice turn out for the next Coronation in support of our homegrown Royals by supporting them in this way. Other ways, too, but it would be nice to see the Region show up in one big presentation again, as we did the previous Coronation of Bardolph and Brigh.
      No need to promise anything now- please talk to your groups and see what they think.
      Please no talking to Bardolph or Brigh about it, though...
      Ta,

      And for those who are not acquainted with Bardolph & Brigh...they are in Springfield...so we can probably expect Coronation to be somewhere close by. Their first Coronation was in Bloomington.