Re: [stcarol] Fw: johnstown days

  • Bill & Norene
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2006
      Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm til
      whenever, if that helps some.
      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2006

        > Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm
        til
        > whenever, if that helps some.

        11PM!!! wow.

        SO far we don't see anythng, but that is a bit off. We will pencil
        it in until we have a better idea, though.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 5, 2006
          Huh? Now I am confused. Does the event start at 11pm on Saturday? and run
          all night? Or start 11pm Friday? Or is this supposed to be 11am?

          Cass
          who is sick and really not thinking all that well, but this sounds weird

          >> Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm
          > til
          >> whenever, if that helps some.
          >
          > 11PM!!! wow.
          >
          > SO far we don't see anythng, but that is a bit off. We will pencil
          > it in until we have a better idea, though.
          >
          > Kendrick
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > --

        • Bill & Norene
          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2006
            oops, uh, how about 11 am?
            > > Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm
            > til
            > > whenever, if that helps some.
            >
            > 11PM!!! wow.
            >
            > SO far we don't see anythng, but that is a bit off. We will pencil
            > it in until we have a better idea, though.
            >
            > Kendrick
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Bill & Norene
            Message 5 of 7 , May 6, 2006
              oops, I meant 11 am. So much for better clarification...... sorry about
              that, Bill

              >> Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm
              > til
              >> whenever, if that helps some.
              >
              > 11PM!!! wow.
              >
              > SO far we don't see anythng, but that is a bit off. We will pencil
              > it in until we have a better idea, though.
              >
              > Kendrick
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >

              > --

              Yahoo! Groups Links