Fw: johnstown days

    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2006
      Well guys? What do you think? Anyone available that weekend? I will have to check calendar.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2006
        There's nothing in the Hughes calendar for that weekend - except the
        usual yard & housework - unless that's the evening we decide to go to
        Effingham and see Martha in "Steel Magnolias".

        J M Hughes
        Charleston, IL

        Cass Strong wrote:
        > Well guys? What do you think? Anyone available that weekend? I will
        > have to check calendar.
        >
        > Cass

      • Bill & Norene
        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2006
          Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm til
          whenever, if that helps some.
          Well guys? What do you think? Anyone available that weekend? I will have
          to check calendar.

          The Johnstown Days folks would like to know if the group would be
          willing to set up and do some (any) demos during their event the first
          weekend of June. I think I sent an e-mail earlier and I gave them the web
          site address, but they apparently haven't tried to contact anyone else. It
          would be a good opportunity for some local PR. Please let me know something
          ASAP, so I can tell them on way or another. Thanks-
          -Bill Ault

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Jer
          Message 4 of 7 , May 5, 2006

            > Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm
            til
            > whenever, if that helps some.

            11PM!!! wow.

            SO far we don't see anythng, but that is a bit off. We will pencil
            it in until we have a better idea, though.

            Message 5 of 7 , May 5, 2006
              Huh? Now I am confused. Does the event start at 11pm on Saturday? and run
              all night? Or start 11pm Friday? Or is this supposed to be 11am?

              Cass
              who is sick and really not thinking all that well, but this sounds weird

              >> Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm
              > til
              >> whenever, if that helps some.
              >
              > 11PM!!! wow.
              >
              > SO far we don't see anythng, but that is a bit off. We will pencil
              > it in until we have a better idea, though.
              >
              > Kendrick
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >

              > --

            • Bill & Norene
              Message 6 of 7 , May 6, 2006
                oops, uh, how about 11 am?
                > > Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm
                > til
                > > whenever, if that helps some.
                >
                > 11PM!!! wow.
                >
                > SO far we don't see anythng, but that is a bit off. We will pencil
                > it in until we have a better idea, though.
                >
                > Kendrick
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Bill & Norene
                Message 7 of 7 , May 6, 2006
                  oops, I meant 11 am. So much for better clarification...... sorry about
                  that, Bill

                  >> Minor clarification- the event is only on Saturday from about 11 pm
                  > til
                  >> whenever, if that helps some.
                  >
                  > 11PM!!! wow.
                  >
                  > SO far we don't see anythng, but that is a bit off. We will pencil
                  > it in until we have a better idea, though.
                  >
                  > Kendrick
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  >

                  > --

                  Yahoo! Groups Links