potluck this afternoon

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Well the weather may not be the greatest, but we'll still be there. We have the pavilion, if it should decide to rain.

      Jeremy & Terra are bringing the meats. Olaf and I are bringing hamburger & dog buns. I have lemonade mix, if Carlo & Jeri can bring the big drink cooler. We will also bring some charcoal & lighter fluid...I think we have enough.

      I will bring the plates, cups, bowls, utensils etc that were left over from the last picnic. It should be enough, if only shire members show up. I'm thinking probably around 20 or so people...that's the figure we bought buns for.

      The plastic tablecloth roll is my trunk...with some duct tape to stick it to the tables it should be fine and we can just throw it away afterwards.

      Did I forget anything?