Meeting, Sunday Projects & Fighter Practice

  • ladycas2
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello all. We have the Casey Room in the University Union reserved for
      2pm - 6pm on Sunday, April 2nd. Our regular business meeting will
      begin around 5pm. To be discussed...summer plans, Sunday armoring
      sessions & archery etc at our house...and anything else anybody wants
      to bring up.

      Weather permitting, and if folks show up, there will be fighting on
      the quad beginning around 2pm. Contact Olaf for details or questions
      at 549-2905.

      People are welcome to bring projects to work on in the Casey Room
      starting around 2pm. Please email so that we have an idea if any are
      coming & what you would like to work on.

      Cass
      your seneschal
    • Jer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        I am planning on attending, but since I work it will be about 3:30
        before I can be there. I will throw the armor in the car in case a
        fight breaks out!

        Last I knew Caitrina was planning to come with the wee ones. (look out!)

        See you there,