Re: [stcarol] Sunday Fun Day at the Stronghold April 24th

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 22, 2005
      That would be great!! Thanks!!

      From: "Bill & Norene" <nault@...>
      To: <stcarol@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 9:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [stcarol] Sunday Fun Day at the Stronghold April 24th

      > We plan to be there, but Sunday may be the day I have to get the hay. He
      > talked like it would have to be after 3:30, but I'm trying to figure out a
      > way to get it sooner. We're getting about thirty bales and I figured to
      > bring around twenty up there, he's loaning me a trailer to bring it.
      > Charley is anxious to come and play and so am I. We'll do our best to get
      > there earlier.

    • ladycas2
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 30, 2005
        Sunday Fun Day! Still chilly, but Olaf & Cass will be hosting
        Sunday Fun Day this week at our place north of Charleston on
        Sunday, April 30th, beginning at 2pm and running until everyone
        is tired or leaves or it's dark, whichever comes first.

        > Olaf will be working on more armoring & fighting techniques in
        the armory for heavy weapons & teen fighters. James will NOT
        be here this week, so no boffer fighting.

        Anyone who is interested in working on garb or other indoor type
        projects is welcome to come...I have a large kitchen table
        available for cutting fabric, plus another in my sewing/work area
        if I get it cleaned off. I have several costume books & patterns if
        anyone wants help or advice with new garb. Bring whatever
        you're working on...or just bring yourself and hang out. The
        Armored Easter Egg Hunt is next Saturday in Bloomington, so
        maybe you want to work on something to wear there!

        > DIRECTIONS: (from Charleston)- Take Rt. 130 north out of
        town. After 5 miles you
        > will see a sign that says, Fairgrange Bushton Rardin but DO
        NOT turn there!
        > Take a RIGHT at the next road (should be 6 miles from town).
        The sign there
        > will say Humboldt (but you will be heading toward Bushton not
        Humboldt) There is
        > also a sign for the Bushton Christian Church. This is road
        1500N. Follow 1500N
        > for 1 3/4 miles. We live in a mostly red house on the right-hand
        side of the
        > road. There are lots of trees, an old house trailer, a big white
        metal pole
        > barn and a few falling-down red barns. If you reach Bushton
        you have gone TOO
        > FAR, turn around and go back.
        >
        > Olaf's cell - 549-2905 if you get lost.
        >
        > If you want to come and need a ride please post to the list &
        we'll find a ride
        > for you.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Cass

      • joanie_holland
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 30, 2005
          Hello,

          Joanie and I would appreciate a ride (like usual). This no car thing
          really stinks!

          You can reach both of us at the following phone numbers if you're
          willing to come grab us:

          Joanie and Bill: 217 581 2989
          Joanie cell: 718 954 1142

          Thanks!

          - Joanie and Bill
        • Joanie926@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 30, 2005
            That will be great, thanks.

            Joanie and Bill

          • William Hay
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 30, 2005
              Hi guys,
              Jess said he can pick you up again at the same place/time if that will work.

              Regards,
              Kathleen White-Hay
              billhay@...
              http://www.picturetrail.com/hayflowerdesigns