checking acct

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      Good news...Terra is now a signatory on the group checking account. She should be able to go to the First Mid Branch in Effingham & sign a card. If they give you any hassle, let me know and I'll bug themm about it up here.

      Bad news...all the rest of us have to go to First Mid and sign new cards when someone is added to the account. Carlo & Myrra...this means you.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        Yeah, isn't that a bite? Didn't used to be that way, but now we have to so
        it every time.

        _____

        Good news...Terra is now a signatory on the group checking account. She
        should be able to go to the First Mid Branch in Effingham & sign a card. If
        they give you any hassle, let me know and I'll bug themm about it up here.

        Bad news...all the rest of us have to go to First Mid and sign new cards
        when someone is added to the account. Carlo & Myrra...this means you.

        Society
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Society+for+creative+anachronism&w1=Soc
        iety+for+creative+anachronism&w2=Medieval+costume&w3=Medieval+knights&c=3&s=
        82&.sig=H9o6lsetnoXXNXn1DNZ8Ew> for creative anachronism Medieval
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medieval+costume&w1=Society+for+creativ
        e+anachronism&w2=Medieval+costume&w3=Medieval+knights&c=3&s=82&.sig=KMaSl48S
        ygmbclkmBmxt0g> costume Medieval
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medieval+knights&w1=Society+for+creativ
        e+anachronism&w2=Medieval+costume&w3=Medieval+knights&c=3&s=82&.sig=saJ3-cZK
        aiXe-RuffSYubg> knights

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        on the web.