SCA Fighter Practice & Projects, 2/5/2006, 2:00 pm

  • stcarol@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of stcarol
      SCA Fighter Practice & Projects

      Sunday February 5, 2006
      2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.

      Event Location: University Ballroom East
      Notes:
      Old Ballroom-NOT Grand Ballroom-in the University Union. This is also our scheduled monthly business meeting at 5pm.
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • stcarol@yahoogroups.com