Renn Faire (reprise)

  • joanie_holland
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2005
      Bill and I will go with whoever has room enough for both of us. Cass
      and Jeri, I'm not sure for whom it would be the least hassle to pick
      us up. Whoever it will cause the least problem for, we'll go with.
      Unfortunately, I don't know who that is and I'm bad at making
      decisions. Bill's managed to get the last half-hour of his shift
      covered, so we could be ready by 11:30 if need be.

      Thanks.

      Joanie

      581-2989
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2005
        Olaf & I will pick you up around noon then...Jeri is not leaving until much
        later. I will call you at the number posted around 11:30 or so to arrange
        where to meet.

      • Joanie926@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2005
          Thank you.