Re: [stcarol] Time For A Meeting

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
      Well since there was an incredible lack of response to this email, I will
      set the meeting for Sunday, Feb. 13th, 5pm, at Jerry's Pizza. We will
      discuss officer changes, Maidens, spring activities, and anything else that
      needs discussing.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
        I would have responded ....but..... not having been to any regular
        meetings or anything I didn't figure I had earned the right to input
        yet. Just dropping this message so you know you are being heard out
        here!

        :) Jer

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
          Thanks...a please come to a real meeting sometime! We don't bite!

          I would have responded ....but..... not having been to any regular
          meetings or anything I didn't figure I had earned the right to input
          yet. Just dropping this message so you know you are being heard out
          here!

          :) Jer

          --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Cass Strong" <tstrong@c...> wrote:
          > Well since there was an incredible lack of response to this email,
          I will
          > set the meeting for Sunday, Feb. 13th, 5pm, at Jerry's Pizza. We
          will
          > discuss officer changes, Maidens, spring activities, and anything
          else that
          > needs discussing.
          >
          > Cass

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Charles E. Hughes
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2005
            At 09:30 AM 2/7/2005, you wrote:
            >Well since there was an incredible lack of response to this email, I will
            >set the meeting for Sunday, Feb. 13th, 5pm, at Jerry's Pizza. We will
            >discuss officer changes, Maidens, spring activities, and anything else that
            >needs discussing.
            >
            >Cass

            What a truly wonderful idea. (how was that for a response?????)