New Year

  • Jer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Happy New Year!!

      To start my year off right in SCA style I made and hung a pell in the
      garage for myself and the little boffers fighters to be to pound upon.

      I resolve to actually finish my armor this year!!!!! ARRG.

      On the boffer note; I am guessing that we need to have them
      memberships before they can bop, right?
      I know. we need helmets ect first...... shoulda thought of that for
      Christmas.

      What you all doing in the new year.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Actually, they DON'T need memberships to fight if the parents are members.

        > To start my year off right in SCA style I made and hung a pell in the
        > garage for myself and the little boffers fighters to be to pound upon.
        >
        > I resolve to actually finish my armor this year!!!!! ARRG.
        >
        > On the boffer note; I am guessing that we need to have them
        > memberships before they can bop, right?
        > I know. we need helmets ect first...... shoulda thought of that for
        > Christmas.
        >
        > What you all doing in the new year.
        >
        > Kendrick
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --

      • C. E. Hughes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
          Happy New year to all.

          I have set Brendan on the task of locating his old knee pads and
          elbows pads... I don't remember what size they are.

          Carlo

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
            I think James needs bigger pads too...if so his smaller ones will be donated
            to "smaller fighters"...