Sunday Fun Day Oct. 30th

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2005
      This is an on-campus Sunday. I will not be there except to drop off paperwork if Jeremy or Terra are going to be there (or might send with Olaf if he goes.) But Olaf is questionable too...depends on how he feels after working 12 hour days all week plus 6 hours on Saturday.

      Go ahead and respond if anyone is planning on going and see what you would like to do...

      Cass

      DIRECTIONS: Exit off Lincoln Ave onto 7th Street heading
      towards EIU campus. MLK Union is about halfway down on the
      right where the construction has closed the road. There is metered parking to the north and east of the Union.
      The library quad is between the Union and the library, just to the left of the Union walkway over the parking lot. The metered lot runs can park anywhere there (but don't pay on weekends).

      If you enter the Union from the street side, walk almost all the
      way through the building until you come to an elevator (on right
      close to a vending lounge.) If you come in the doors under the
      walkway the elevator is just past the stairs. Go up to the 3rd
      floor. The Casey room is to the left as you exit the elevator, clearly marked.

    • Jer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2005
        Unfortunately I had to work again this weekend so I don't think we
        were going to be at the meeting this weekend unless it is the
        business meeting. I am hoping it is next weekend since I am off (And
        going back to DAY shift!!)

        Jer

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2005
          The business meeting is NEXT Sunday...Nov. 6th.

          > Unfortunately I had to work again this weekend so I don't think we
          > were going to be at the meeting this weekend unless it is the
          > business meeting. I am hoping it is next weekend since I am off (And
          > going back to DAY shift!!)
          >
          > Jer
          >

          > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Cass Strong" <tstrong@c...> wrote:
          >>
          >> This is an on-campus Sunday. I will not be there except to drop off
          > paperwork if Jeremy or Terra are going to be there (or might send
          > with Olaf if he goes.) But Olaf is questionable too...depends on how
          > he feels after working 12 hour days all week plus 6 hours on Saturday.
          >>
          >> Go ahead and respond if anyone is planning on going and see what
          > you would like to do...
          >>
          >> Cass
          >>

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > --

        • Jesse Knopp
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2005
            How's Olaf feeling? Or do we know yet? Tell him not to
            push himself Lady Cass! There will be other days to
            fight! And also Terre Haute as well!

            Jesse

            http://mail.yahoo.com