Re: Quad Day

  • Jeremy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      Due to recent events out trip down south has been killed. Dead. So we
      will be in town for sure for Quad day and I can be there at least until
      2. I think I can be there all day but I haven't gotten permission to
      come out and play for that long yet.

      We will also be around for the Il Ren Faire. Terra wants to stay in a
      hotel with a pool as a consolidation for our lost trip so no on site
      camping. What should I bring/ be prepared to do to help? (aside from
      standard event regalia.)
      Jer
    • Charles E. Hughes
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
        Hi- I hope you and Bill can make it to the Union this
        afternoon. I've got some information that should help you both get
        ready for the combat. We've missed you the last couple of weeks-
        hope to see you there.