Settlement Check

  • Jeri Matteson Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      We have 10 days to decide if we want our full 70% back, or less. See below -

      We can yammer on this during/after the event, Saturday.

      Jeri/Myrra

      --- In midrealm_exchequers@yahoogroups.com, "Briana"
      <briana_morgan_of_the_valley@...> wrote:

      > Unto the groups of the Middle Kingdom does Bantiarna Briana Morgan of the
      Valley and the members of the Midrealm Financial Committee send greetings,

      > As you know the SCA Inc, has settled with the insurance company and
      received a portion of the funds back. In general terms the populace was
      told two-thirds. When the Middle Kingdom received the check and compared to
      the amount paid it equated to 70 percent returned.

      > The Financial Committee is willing to return 70 percent of the amount
      paid to each group, but are running into a financial constraint.

      > Due to Kingdom Level events not making as much as was budgeted and the
      Pennsic Profit half of its expected income, the Kingdom is currently
      experiencing a budgetary shortfall in comparison to budgeted expenses. To
      offset the shortfall from the lower Pennsic Profit share, we ask each group
      consider if they could afford to have less than the 70 percent returned.
      Please respond to exchequer@... with your group's decision no later than 9
      March 2013.

      > Any non-response will be taken as a no and the returned funds will be at
      the 70 percent rate.