A&S pluss other business

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      We will be open for an A&S night tomorrow, Tuesday August 21st from 5-??.
      Call or text 217 663 3467 if you don't know the way.

      I will certainly be firing up the forge to work on the midlands largess project. Bead making in the shop is a possibility. We will be open to archery as well. Space for fiber arts is available as well, even adjacent to the shop!

      On a couple of other notes, it has been very strongly encouraged that St. Carol put in a bid for Spring A&S. This has been mentioned before and not garnered any comment. If this is something we, as a group, are interested in it should be discussed.

      And lastly: We have been using the shire bows fairly consistently over the last couple of years. In the inspections at Gulf Wars and Pennsic this year it has been noted that both are developing cracks. I thought this should be brought to the groups attention. Neither has failed outright yet, but both have had marshals voice concern. They may not be SCA legal for much longer.