A&S Tuesday

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2012
      If anyone is interested, we will be open to A&S tomorrow around 5.
    • Terra Vail
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2012
        I have barbecue sandwiches and chips for supper if anyone wants to add to it.

        Katerina
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2012
          We are planning to host A&S day Tuesday August 28th.

          If there is interest in doing a shared dish dinner/pot-luck thing please post by Monday evening.

          Aside from that we need to plan a meeting. The suggestion was raised by the Regional MoAS and others that we consider a joint bid with the incipient group of Blackrock Forge- the former Far Reaches area group- as beneficial to both groups.
          I think we should look at voting on if we are going to pursue this so the ball can get rolling.

          Kendrick
        • Matthew Strong
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
            I'll be there this Tues. I can bring something to share.

            Olaf