A&S nights/fighter practices

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2012
      We are considering hosting regular A&S/open shop nights soon. Currently Tuesday for A&S and Wednesday for fighter practices. Though to really get the fighter practices rolling may take a bit more time.
      Both would be set to start around 5-ish.

      Comments and indications of interest levels sought.

      In Service,
      Kendrick
    • Matthew Strong
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2012
        Sounds good to me.

        Olaf

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
          For those that may not follow the Facebook group;

          We are having an A&S night at our house Tuesday July 3rd at 5-ish.
          The main focus is likely to be sewing with Pennsic coming up and all.

          Our Address is 1281 CR 2300E Casey IL, 62420.

          From Mattoon/Charleston the directions with the least number of turns is as follows:

          Take 130 South out of Charleston,
          Turn Left (East) on CR 1200,
          There will be a T-intersection at CR 2100. Turn Left(North).
          At Cr 1350, turn Right(east).
          At CR 2300 Turn Right again (south).
          We are the only house on the right hand (WEST) side of the road.

          Kendrick
        • Jeri Matteson-Hughes
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
            Everybody have fun - make stuff!

            I'll be in Tuscola at rehearsal for Sondheim's INTO THE WOODS, which opens
            July 26.

            Charlie has Community Band (which ends 7/12).

            Charleston IL 61920