Fw: [Mid] New Group in Terre Haute Meeting

  • Jeremy Vail
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2012
      If we can we may go over and show our support.  I certainly think it's a worthwhile endeavor.

      Kendrick

      Greetings!

      Those interested in being part of the new group forming in the Terre Haute area, including the counties of Vigo, Vermillion, Clay, Parke and Sullivan, we are having a "Hey I'm interested in helping start a new group" meeting on Saturday, April 14th, 2012 at Deming Park in Terre Haute. The actual meeting will start at 1:00pm. I am awaiting to hear which shelter we have, and I will update as soon as I find out. I will be on scene at 11:00 am to set up. Garb is not required but it is HIGHLY encouraged. Please feel free to bring your projects to work on or your gear to fight with. I'd like to hopefully recruit some new people just by being there!

      Directions to the site will follow:

      Deming Park is located on the east side of Terre Haute at 500 S Fruitridge Ave.

      Coming from the North or South : Take your best route to US Hwy 41 (3rd St) to National Road (Ohio St) Go East on Ohio St for approximately 3 miles. Ohio will go from a 4 lane eastbound one way to a 4 lane boulevard. It will end at the entrance of Deming Park.

      From the East: Take your best route to US Hwy 40 (Wabash Av) to old St Rd 46 (Now listed as US Hwy 40) Go south on US hwy 40 (Old St Rd 46) to Poplar St. Turn West on Poplar Street and go approximately 1.5 miles to Fruitridge Av. Turn north onto Fruitridge and cross the tracks. Entrance to the Park will be on your right.

      From the West. Take best route to National Road (Ohio St) Follow Ohio St as above to the entrance to the park.

      Please pass on to anyone you feel may be interested in joining us.

      In Service,
      Lady Norina de Lessley

    • twilight_bewitching
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2012
        I am actually off this Saturday for a change and I am going to try to make this. Is anyone else planing on going?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13, 2012
          Sorry, I am running auditions for the Coles County Arts Councils annual
          Honors Recital and scholarships.....

          Carlo

          On 4/13/2012 9:21 PM, twilight_bewitching wrote:

          > I am actually off this Saturday for a change and I am going to try to
          > make this. Is anyone else planing on going?
          > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > Jeremy Vail <jervamp@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > If we can we may go over and show our support. I certainly think
          > it's a worthwhile endeavor.
          > >
          > > Kendrick
          > >

          > > Greetings!
          > >
          > > Those interested in being part of the new group forming in the Terre
          > Haute area, including the counties of Vigo, Vermillion, Clay, Parke
          > and Sullivan, we are having a "Hey I'm interested in helping start a
          > new group" meeting on Saturday, April 14th, 2012 at Deming Park in
          > Terre Haute. The actual meeting will start at 1:00pm. I am awaiting to
          > hear which shelter we have, and I will update as soon as I find out. I
          > will be on scene at 11:00 am to set up. Garb is not required but it is
          > HIGHLY encouraged. Please feel free to bring your projects to work on
          > or your gear to fight with. I'd like to hopefully recruit some new
          > people just by being there!
          > >
          > > Directions to the site will follow:
          > >
          > > Deming Park is located on the east side of Terre Haute at 500 S
          > Fruitridge Ave.
          > >
          > > Coming from the North or South : Take your best route to US Hwy 41
          > (3rd St) to National Road (Ohio St) Go East on Ohio St for
          > approximately 3 miles. Ohio will go from a 4 lane eastbound one way to
          > a 4 lane boulevard. It will end at the entrance of Deming Park.
          > >
          > > From the East: Take your best route to US Hwy 40 (Wabash Av) to old
          > St Rd 46 (Now listed as US Hwy 40) Go south on US hwy 40 (Old St Rd
          > 46) to Poplar St. Turn West on Poplar Street and go approximately 1.5
          > miles to Fruitridge Av. Turn north onto Fruitridge and cross the
          > tracks. Entrance to the Park will be on your right.
          > >
          > > From the West. Take best route to National Road (Ohio St) Follow
          > Ohio St as above to the entrance to the park.
          > >
          > > Please pass on to anyone you feel may be interested in joining us.
          > >
          > > In Service,
          > > Lady Norina de Lessley

        • Jeri Matteson-Hughes
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 14, 2012
            Would if I could, but I can't; I've got costumes to finish for "Merchant of
            Venice". Have fun y'all and let us know how it went. J

            Charleston IL 61920