Sewing/project day 3/03/12

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      We will be having a sewing/A&S day at our house Sat March 3rd.
      Our Address is 881 Division, Charleston.
      Call 217-663-3467 if you need anything.
      I would say anytime 2PM or after is fine. I will post if that changes.
      Weather permitting I will fire up the forge, sewing machines will be running and I may try to do some pewter casting as well.