RE: [stcarol] Fw: Question: re: Settlement

  • Jeri Matteson-Hughes
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2012
      FYI -Currently trading emails with Eric Shirley (Midlands Exchequer) who has correctly pointed out that “they” haven’t told us yet how the kingdom will be handling this.

      Let’s everybody take a deep breath and just wait until the bosses make a formal announcement, OK. No check writing, yet.

      Charleston IL 61920