Re: Fw: [Mid] Lawsuit Announcement

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2012
      I got somewhat jumpy with the "10 days" comment thrown into that letter. Reading further I see that it is 10 days from when the info comes down the line.

      That said, Caitriona just announced that the Kingdom Exchequer will be at Val-Day this weekend accepting checks. We are going to that event so I would like to take ours to deliver then.

      Kendrick

      P.S. I find it interesting that we are, for the first time in my SCA life, having to "pay our taxes" to the King to pay for a long fought battle. I am by no means grumbling here, just finding the Medieval-ness in the moment.