Re: [stcarol] Sewing Circle

  • Deborah Murphy Kerr
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 30, 2012
      If we are free this Sunday, that would be fine with me. I'm still waiting to hear if and when there are any plans to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. I'll get back to you on that. Re: the veil - we'll talk.

      Medb

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
        When I suggested Sunday, I didn't realize it was SuperBowl Sunday. Maybe an evening during the week would work better, say Wednesday or Thursday? Daylene typically has the craziest schedule, so what would work best for her?

        Katerina

        --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Murphy Kerr" <d.kerr@...> wrote:

        > If we are free this Sunday, that would be fine with me. I'm still waiting to hear if and when there are any plans to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. I'll get back to you on that. Re: the veil - we'll talk.
        >
        > Medb

      • twilight_bewitching
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
          Superbowl Sunday doesn't mean anything to me. I wont even watch it. But I am off friday through Sunday. Then next thursda, friday, Saturday. So pick a day and let me know!

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
            II thought I'd watch the Super Bowl this year. But I'm up for another
            Sunday or perhaps available time.

            Charleston IL

            --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com> , "Terra
            Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

            > When I suggested Sunday, I didn't realize it was SuperBowl Sunday. Maybe
            an evening during the week would work better, say Wednesday or Thursday?
            Daylene typically has the craziest schedule, so what would work best for
            her?

            > Katerina
            >
            > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com> ,
            "Deborah Murphy Kerr" <d.kerr@> wrote:

            > > If we are free this Sunday, that would be fine with me. I'm still
            waiting to hear if and when there are any plans to celebrate my
            sister-in-law's birthday. I'll get back to you on that. Re: the veil - we'll
            talk.

            > > Medb

          • Deborah Murphy Kerr
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
              I think Friday or Saturday would work best for me this week.
              Medb

              Superbowl Sunday doesn't mean anything to me. I wont even watch it. But I am off friday through Sunday. Then next thursda, friday, Saturday. So pick a day and let me know!

              --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Terra Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

              > When I suggested Sunday, I didn't realize it was SuperBowl Sunday. Maybe an evening during the week would work better, say Wednesday or Thursday? Daylene typically has the craziest schedule, so what would work best for her?
              >
              > Katerina
              >
              > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Murphy Kerr" <d.kerr@> wrote:
              > >
              > > If we are free this Sunday, that would be fine with me. I'm still waiting to hear if and when there are any plans to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. I'll get back to you on that. Re: the veil - we'll talk.
              > >
              > > Medb

            • Terra Vail
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 2, 2012
                How about Saturday afternoon? I could have it here. I have a big table where we could cut things out, and I have some folding tables as well to set sewing machines on. If this Saturday wouldn't work, how about we set up something for during the week next week since we will be going to Val Day next weekend.

                Katerina
              • Terra Vail
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 3, 2012
                  I was thinking 1-5? That would give me some time to get the house in order before anyone came by.

                  Katerina

                  --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Terra Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

                  > How about Saturday afternoon? I could have it here. I have a big table where we could cut things out, and I have some folding tables as well to set sewing machines on. If this Saturday wouldn't work, how about we set up something for during the week next week since we will be going to Val Day next weekend.
                  >
                  > Katerina

                • Deborah Murphy Kerr
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 3, 2012
                    I have been pretty ill for about a week now, some sort of bronchitis or something, Next week during the week would be be better for me, as I'm still pretty weak. We could either have it at your house or mine. I have a tiny sewing room, but it is well stocked.

                    Medb

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 4, 2012
                      It seems that today wasn't such a good day for the sewing circle. Maybe we can schedule it for later this next week?

                      Katerina
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 4, 2012
                        OK. I've got various music ensemble rehearsals on Mon and Wed, and Tue
                        instead of the usual Thur, so next week Thur is free this time around.

                        On 2/4/2012 10:03 AM, Terra Vail wrote:

                        > It seems that today wasn't such a good day for the sewing circle.
                        > Maybe we can schedule it for later this next week?
                        >
                        > Katerina

                        Charleston IL