Sewing Circle

  • Terra Vail
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2012
      I am free this coming Sunday if you would want to get together to sew then. Deb, I would also like to see if you could help me with a veil. I don't have one, and it really isn't proper for me to be walking around with a bare head. Maybe we could make the sewing circle a regular thing once or twice a month?

      Katerina
    • Deborah Murphy Kerr
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 30, 2012
        If we are free this Sunday, that would be fine with me. I'm still waiting to hear if and when there are any plans to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. I'll get back to you on that. Re: the veil - we'll talk.

        Medb

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
          When I suggested Sunday, I didn't realize it was SuperBowl Sunday. Maybe an evening during the week would work better, say Wednesday or Thursday? Daylene typically has the craziest schedule, so what would work best for her?

          Katerina

          --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Murphy Kerr" <d.kerr@...> wrote:

          > If we are free this Sunday, that would be fine with me. I'm still waiting to hear if and when there are any plans to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. I'll get back to you on that. Re: the veil - we'll talk.
          >
          > Medb

        • twilight_bewitching
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
            Superbowl Sunday doesn't mean anything to me. I wont even watch it. But I am off friday through Sunday. Then next thursda, friday, Saturday. So pick a day and let me know!

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
              II thought I'd watch the Super Bowl this year. But I'm up for another
              Sunday or perhaps available time.

              Charleston IL

              --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com> , "Terra
              Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

              > When I suggested Sunday, I didn't realize it was SuperBowl Sunday. Maybe
              an evening during the week would work better, say Wednesday or Thursday?
              Daylene typically has the craziest schedule, so what would work best for
              her?

              > Katerina
              >
              > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com> ,
              "Deborah Murphy Kerr" <d.kerr@> wrote:

              > > If we are free this Sunday, that would be fine with me. I'm still
              waiting to hear if and when there are any plans to celebrate my
              sister-in-law's birthday. I'll get back to you on that. Re: the veil - we'll
              talk.

              > > Medb

            • Deborah Murphy Kerr
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
                I think Friday or Saturday would work best for me this week.
                Medb

                Superbowl Sunday doesn't mean anything to me. I wont even watch it. But I am off friday through Sunday. Then next thursda, friday, Saturday. So pick a day and let me know!

                --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Terra Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

                > When I suggested Sunday, I didn't realize it was SuperBowl Sunday. Maybe an evening during the week would work better, say Wednesday or Thursday? Daylene typically has the craziest schedule, so what would work best for her?
                >
                > Katerina
                >
                > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Murphy Kerr" <d.kerr@> wrote:
                > >
                > > If we are free this Sunday, that would be fine with me. I'm still waiting to hear if and when there are any plans to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. I'll get back to you on that. Re: the veil - we'll talk.
                > >
                > > Medb

              • Terra Vail
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 2, 2012
                  How about Saturday afternoon? I could have it here. I have a big table where we could cut things out, and I have some folding tables as well to set sewing machines on. If this Saturday wouldn't work, how about we set up something for during the week next week since we will be going to Val Day next weekend.

                  Katerina
                • Terra Vail
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 3, 2012
                    I was thinking 1-5? That would give me some time to get the house in order before anyone came by.

                    Katerina

                    --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Terra Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

                    > How about Saturday afternoon? I could have it here. I have a big table where we could cut things out, and I have some folding tables as well to set sewing machines on. If this Saturday wouldn't work, how about we set up something for during the week next week since we will be going to Val Day next weekend.
                    >
                    > Katerina

                  • Deborah Murphy Kerr
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 3, 2012
                      I have been pretty ill for about a week now, some sort of bronchitis or something, Next week during the week would be be better for me, as I'm still pretty weak. We could either have it at your house or mine. I have a tiny sewing room, but it is well stocked.

                      Medb

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 4, 2012
                        It seems that today wasn't such a good day for the sewing circle. Maybe we can schedule it for later this next week?

                        Katerina
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 4, 2012
                          OK. I've got various music ensemble rehearsals on Mon and Wed, and Tue
                          instead of the usual Thur, so next week Thur is free this time around.

                          On 2/4/2012 10:03 AM, Terra Vail wrote:

                          > It seems that today wasn't such a good day for the sewing circle.
                          > Maybe we can schedule it for later this next week?
                          >
                          > Katerina

                          Charleston IL