Re: Plans for 11/30 and 12/01

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2011
      Update: Got a call reminding me I have a dentist appointment Wed so no Wurm-Wald practice. Though it doesn't look like it will happen anyhow.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        Greetings All,

        I have a rehearsal at 7:00 on campus but we plan on getting to the
        meeting at 6:00 if there is any formal business.

        I look forward to seeing everyone.

        Carlo