Meetings/A&S nights

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2011
      Now with a larger plurality of the group living in Charleston and new people coming into the group I would like to implement regular meetings. For the time being I'm on days and we have a house big enough to host them. Sybil has also offered to host meetings at her house as well so we can possibly vary location is desired.

      I'm currently considering Thursday nights since I know that is the only night my Mom could attend. If there is a better night for more heavily active members we should go with that, though.

      Any thoughts on when we should do this?

      Kendrick
    • Deborah Murphy Kerr
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2011
        I am free after 8:00 on Thuersday nights.
        Medb

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
          For the next month I will be busy on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
          evenings. I suggest you schedule for the active members and the rest of
          us can keep up on line.

          Carlo