Re: Feast

  • Terra Vail
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2011
      On more note, The payment for rental of the space needs to be paid by the 10th. It was my understanding that Wurm Wald and St. Carol were splitting the rent on the feast hall, but I haven't heard anything definite about that. I can deliver payment for the space on the 7th if I am given the checks beforehand. I am also wanting to do the shopping for the non perishables for the feast on that day as well. What would be the best way to pay for that? Should I submit a receipt or get a check and pay for it that way?

      After talking with Olaf and Misty about the bread for the feast I called the bakery at the IGA here and ordered bread there. The price was even cheaper than last time. $56.15/35 loaves

      Two weeks and counting!!

      Katerina

      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Terra Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

      > I posted the spreadsheet with all of the recipes in the files folder.
      > I also called the Wesley building, and it looks like there isn't going to be a good time to go back and look at the kitchen until the 7th of October. They have things scheduled every evening during the week. She said that we can go in any time that day and just ask for the key at the desk. She also told me that we could store things there the night before as long as we had things clearly marked. Has there been any progress on inventorying the serving supplies?
      >
      > Please let me know who is going to look at the kitchen and what time of day will be best for everyone so that we can coordinate a plan for the 7th.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Katerina

    • Terra Vail
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 3, 2011
        Apparently the plan is for St. Carol will make the initial payment for the feast hall rental, and the cost of the hall will be added to the amount of the proceeds that St. Carol receives in the end. St. Carol will be responsible for paying for the kitchen.

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3, 2011
          When would you like the check?

          Charleston IL

          --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com> , "Terra
          Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

          > On more note, The payment for rental of the space needs to be paid by the
          10th. It was my understanding that Wurm Wald and St. Carol were splitting
          the rent on the feast hall, but I haven't heard anything definite about
          that. I can deliver payment for the space on the 7th if I am given the
          checks beforehand. I am also wanting to do the shopping for the non
          perishables for the feast on that day as well. What would be the best way to
          pay for that? Should I submit a receipt or get a check and pay for it that
          way?

          > After talking with Olaf and Misty about the bread for the feast I called
          the bakery at the IGA here and ordered bread there. The price was even
          cheaper than last time. $56.15/35 loaves

          > Two weeks and counting!!
          >
          > Katerina
          >
          > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com> , "Terra
          Vail" <katerinamac1107@> wrote:

          > > I posted the spreadsheet with all of the recipes in the files folder.
          > > I also called the Wesley building, and it looks like there isn't going
          to be a good time to go back and look at the kitchen until the 7th of
          October. They have things scheduled every evening during the week. She said
          that we can go in any time that day and just ask for the key at the desk.
          She also told me that we could store things there the night before as long
          as we had things clearly marked. Has there been any progress on inventorying
          the serving supplies?

          > > Please let me know who is going to look at the kitchen and what time of
          day will be best for everyone so that we can coordinate a plan for the 7th.

          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Katerina

        • Terra Vail
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 4, 2011
            We could pick it up on our way to Champaign Saturday late morning or early afternoon. If that doesn't work, I could see if Jeremy could pick it up on his way to work sometime this week. Either way is fine with me, just let me know what would work best for you.

            Terra

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 4, 2011
              I can have the check ready for you for a Saturday pickup. Refresh my
              memory on the amount, please, or shall I leave it blank for you to fill in?

              Jeri / J M Hughes

              On 10/4/11 9:02 AM, Terra Vail wrote:

              > We could pick it up on our way to Champaign Saturday late morning or
              > early afternoon. If that doesn't work, I could see if Jeremy could
              > pick it up on his way to work sometime this week. Either way is fine
              > with me, just let me know what would work best for you.
              >
              > Terra
              >
              > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com>, "J
              > M Hughes" <jmhughes@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > When would you like the check?
              > >

              > > Jeri
              > >

              > > J M Hughes
              > >
              > > Charleston IL
              > >

              > > From: stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com>

            • Terra Vail
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 5, 2011
                Sorry, I thought I posted the amount. $690.00 I know it is a lot, but we will get half the site rent back in the end. We will be in town around 11-ish to look at a house so we can either come by before or after, which would be better for you? What would be the best way for me to pay for the groceries for feast? I would rather just pay for everything with a check, but if it would be better for me to pay for it and submit receipts I can do that too.

                I still haven't heard anything about who is going to look at the kitchen Saturday. I am thinking around 2:30 unless someone has another time in mind, I think I will plan on that.

                Katerina

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
                  The check book is in the office at EIU. Jeri will get the check for the
                  site written out. How many checks do you need her to endorse?

                  I hope things go well for your appraisal and all of that business. It
                  will be good to have you in town here. I hate to see you lose all of
                  the hometown connections down there, though. I hope the transition in
                  schools at mid-term for the boys is not too hard on them. If they are
                  interested in getting into the band program here I will be glad to see
                  what I can do for you. I imagine my recommendation will carry a little
                  influence....lol.

                  Good luck.

                  I will make arrangements to get the checks from Jeri or to make sure we
                  know where she is so we can pick them up.... I would prefer to have them
                  here at the house for you.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
                    Why don't you pop by afterwards and you won't have to worry about time
                    constraints. Jeri will sign the checks for food. Do you have any idea
                    how many may be needed?

                    On 10/5/2011 8:27 PM, Terra Vail wrote:

                    > Sorry, I thought I posted the amount. $690.00 I know it is a lot, but
                    > we will get half the site rent back in the end. We will be in town
                    > around 11-ish to look at a house so we can either come by before or
                    > after, which would be better for you? What would be the best way for
                    > me to pay for the groceries for feast? I would rather just pay for
                    > everything with a check, but if it would be better for me to pay for
                    > it and submit receipts I can do that too.
                    >
                    > I still haven't heard anything about who is going to look at the
                    > kitchen Saturday. I am thinking around 2:30 unless someone has another
                    > time in mind, I think I will plan on that.
                    >
                    > Katerina
                    >
                    > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com>, J M
                    > Hughes <jmhughes@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I can have the check ready for you for a Saturday pickup. Refresh my
                    > > memory on the amount, please, or shall I leave it blank for you to
                    > fill in?
                    > >
                    > > Jeri / J M Hughes

                  • Terra Vail
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
                      I know that I will need at least 4. One for the meat order, bread order, non perishables that I will shop for on Saturday, and the last of the groceries that I will need to get the day before. I have heard rumor that you have a list of serving ware for me? You can give me that on Saturday as well, and I can get the plating figured out and what we still may need.

                      We will stop by after we look at the house, probably around noon.

                      See you then,

                      Katerina

                      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, C E Hughes <cehughes@...> wrote:

                      > Why don't you pop by afterwards and you won't have to worry about time
                      > constraints. Jeri will sign the checks for food. Do you have any idea
                      > how many may be needed?

                      > On 10/5/2011 8:27 PM, Terra Vail wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Sorry, I thought I posted the amount. $690.00 I know it is a lot, but
                      > > we will get half the site rent back in the end. We will be in town
                      > > around 11-ish to look at a house so we can either come by before or
                      > > after, which would be better for you? What would be the best way for
                      > > me to pay for the groceries for feast? I would rather just pay for
                      > > everything with a check, but if it would be better for me to pay for
                      > > it and submit receipts I can do that too.
                      > >
                      > > I still haven't heard anything about who is going to look at the
                      > > kitchen Saturday. I am thinking around 2:30 unless someone has another
                      > > time in mind, I think I will plan on that.
                      > >
                      > > Katerina
                      > >
                      > > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com>, J M
                      > > Hughes <jmhughes@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > I can have the check ready for you for a Saturday pickup. Refresh my
                      > > > memory on the amount, please, or shall I leave it blank for you to
                      > > fill in?
                      > > >
                      > > > Jeri / J M Hughes

                    • Terra Vail
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
                        The walk through is at 2:30 on Saturday.

                        Katerina

                        --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Terra Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

                        > I know that I will need at least 4. One for the meat order, bread order, non perishables that I will shop for on Saturday, and the last of the groceries that I will need to get the day before. I have heard rumor that you have a list of serving ware for me? You can give me that on Saturday as well, and I can get the plating figured out and what we still may need.
                        >
                        > We will stop by after we look at the house, probably around noon.
                        >
                        > See you then,
                        >
                        > Katerina
                        >
                        > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, C E Hughes <cehughes@> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Why don't you pop by afterwards and you won't have to worry about time
                        > > constraints. Jeri will sign the checks for food. Do you have any idea
                        > > how many may be needed?

                        > > On 10/5/2011 8:27 PM, Terra Vail wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Sorry, I thought I posted the amount. $690.00 I know it is a lot, but
                        > > > we will get half the site rent back in the end. We will be in town
                        > > > around 11-ish to look at a house so we can either come by before or
                        > > > after, which would be better for you? What would be the best way for
                        > > > me to pay for the groceries for feast? I would rather just pay for
                        > > > everything with a check, but if it would be better for me to pay for
                        > > > it and submit receipts I can do that too.
                        > > >
                        > > > I still haven't heard anything about who is going to look at the
                        > > > kitchen Saturday. I am thinking around 2:30 unless someone has another
                        > > > time in mind, I think I will plan on that.
                        > > >
                        > > > Katerina
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com>, J M

                        > > > fill in?

                      • Matthew Strong