Crown Tourney Planning Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011
      Hey, everyone.

      There will be a Crown Tourney Planning Meeting at my house (607 W. Washington St., Champaign) at 5:00pm on Sunday, September 11. It's potluck, so feel free to bring something to share to munch on. I'm hoping the meeting won't last longer than two hours, but we do have a lot to go over. I need you to bring your checklists, receipts from anything purchased for the event, and your smiling, bubbling selves. :)

      See you then!

      YIS,
      Roana