Re: Moot ideas with addons

    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 7, 2011
      I'll make an attempt at a total overview here:

      Demo- Sunday Sept 11th at Morton park. (Probably be best to be on the east end so we can work under a pavilion if the weather is bad)
      At 1:00 PM until interest wanes or 2:30PM.
      Joint meeting at Roana's house in Champaign with Pot-Luck dinner plan at 5 PM. I can never remember her address but can get directions to those who need them.

      -Kendrick