RE: [stcarol] Re: Moot ideas with addons

  • Jeri Matteson-Hughes
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 7, 2011
      OK = where's the Demo - Morton Park?
      Yes, what's the plan for food in Chambana?

      Charleston IL 61920

      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 7, 2011
        I'll make an attempt at a total overview here:

        Demo- Sunday Sept 11th at Morton park. (Probably be best to be on the east end so we can work under a pavilion if the weather is bad)
        At 1:00 PM until interest wanes or 2:30PM.
        Joint meeting at Roana's house in Champaign with Pot-Luck dinner plan at 5 PM. I can never remember her address but can get directions to those who need them.

        -Kendrick