FYI: 2011 EIU PANTHERPALOOZA RSO FAIR

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2011
      2011 EIU PANTHERPALOOZA RSO FAIR
      Looking to get involved at EIU? EIU Pantherpalooza, an Eastern tradition
      that occurs each year, is the first opportunity for new and returning EIU
      students to join RSOs that interest them. Registered Student Organizations
      will be showcased on the South Quad so EIU students can quickly connect with
      students who share their hobbies and programming interests. Registered
      Student Organizations create excitement and vibrancy on Eastern's campus
      through their countless events and activities. Registered Student
      Organization events educate, inform, entertain and enrich the university
      community.

      The 2011 EIU Pantherpalooza has been scheduled for 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
      Wednesday, Aug. 24, South Quad. Be sure to mark your calendars to attend. To
      register your RSO at the 2011 EIU Pantherpalooza, visit here
      <http://www.eiu.edu/%7Estdtgov/> or email Kaci Abolt, VP for Student
      Affairs, at palooza@... to schedule your table and space.

      LAUREL L. FUQUA, Student Life Office

      Charleston IL
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2011
        As seneschal do I need to do this or would it make more sense for Jeri to be the contact person considering how much more assessable she is?

        Kendrick
      • Jeri Matteson-Hughes
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 20, 2011
          Is there anyone available to come to Eastern's campus and do this?

          Charleston IL 61920

          As seneschal do I need to do this or would it make more sense for Jeri to be
          the contact person considering how much more assessable she is?

        • Deborah Murphy Kerr
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 20, 2011
            I can't do it. I babysit in the afternoons Monday through Thursday.

            Medb

            Is there anyone available to come to Eastern's campus and do this?

            Charleston IL 61920

            As seneschal do I need to do this or would it make more sense for Jeri to be
            the contact person considering how much more assessable she is?

          • twilight_bewitching
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 21, 2011
              I would love to do this, but I have to take my national food certification test on this day for work. >_<
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 21, 2011
                Terra and I could do it but I would have to leave shortly after 2 to go to work. Which unless someone else can be there too would leave her to tear down alone.