Pennsic Armored Fighters

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2011
      I am trying to firm up the count for armored fighters at Pennsic that
      are fighting as part of the Midlands army. If you are planning on
      fighting with the Midlands regional unit, I would love to hear from
      you. I would like to know what styles you prefer to fight and what
      unit with the Midlands you plan to fight with. Even if I know who you
      are and that you are going, go ahead and remind me. I am very
      forgetful.
      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      http://aztecknight.livejournal.com