Gathering?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
      Since we have new folks interested I thought we should try to do a gathering. If Sybil is still willing, her house seems like a good venue.

      The only day we can make it before late September would be Sunday July 17th. What are the thoughts on gathering this day?

      If it turns out that I am the only holdout I think the rest of you should try and do something if there is a good time for it.

      Kendrick
    • Seneschal
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
        Kendrick, I'm interested! Caitriona, regional seneschal

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 6, 2011, at 2:54 PM, "kendrick_the_tinker" <jervamp@...> wrote:

        > Since we have new folks interested I thought we should try to do a gathering. If Sybil is still willing, her house seems like a good venue.
        >
        > The only day we can make it before late September would be Sunday July 17th. What are the thoughts on gathering this day?
        >
        > If it turns out that I am the only holdout I think the rest of you should try and do something if there is a good time for it.

      • Rainbow Stonetalker
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
          Unfortunately my daughter will be here from Kansas (state, not the local
          town), and unfortunately we already have plans.

          Have fun!
          On Jul 6, 2011 2:54 PM, "kendrick_the_tinker" <jervamp@...> wrote:
          > Since we have new folks interested I thought we should try to do a
          gathering. If Sybil is still willing, her house seems like a good venue.

          > The only day we can make it before late September would be Sunday July
          17th. What are the thoughts on gathering this day?

          > If it turns out that I am the only holdout I think the rest of you should
          try and do something if there is a good time for it.

        • Deborah Murphy Kerr
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
            We would like to get together with everyone, but that weekend we have a concert in St. Louis and then Simple Day. We will probably be way too knackered to manage anything by Sunday.

            Medb

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011
              We'll be on our way back from WI and the Madison Early Music Festival in
              that day.

              We'll find a common time to meet (we just won't be *common* now will we).

              Jeri / J M Hughes

              On 7/6/11 2:54 PM, kendrick_the_tinker wrote:

              > Since we have new folks interested I thought we should try to do a
              > gathering. If Sybil is still willing, her house seems like a good venue.
              >
              > The only day we can make it before late September would be Sunday July
              > 17th. What are the thoughts on gathering this day?
              >
              > If it turns out that I am the only holdout I think the rest of you
              > should try and do something if there is a good time for it.

            • twilight_bewitching
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 7, 2011
                I am still willing to host here in Charleston. I am off from the 14th through the 19th, and then from 23rd through the 26th. We can either do a weekend thing, or maybe even something during the week after eveveryone is off of work.