Re: Thank you!

  • twilight_bewitching
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2011
      Sorry I could not make it today, work is demanding as always. However, I am more then willing to host a meeting at my house if we can get everyone together for a date. I am off 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28th, so on and so forth, as my schedule is 3 on, 3 off. Just pick a date that works for everyone and we can go from there.
    • twilight_bewitching
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
        Also wanted to add that I have 3 non people who have expressed interest in coming to a meeting and joining. I would also like to discuss the possibility of getting involved at eastern again so that we can have access to the school and get new members that way. School starts up in august so now would be the time to start thinking about it.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
          I would like to correct non people to non members, I was typing on my phone and my brain had a disconnect issue.