Thank you!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2011
      Thanks everyone for coming out today. I think it was a success. I have already received one email from someone who saw the display in Mattoon and I know there are a couple of interested folk from Charleston. If Daylene is still willing we will have to try to schedule a gathering there soon.

      Thanks,
      Kendrick
    • twilight_bewitching
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2011
        Sorry I could not make it today, work is demanding as always. However, I am more then willing to host a meeting at my house if we can get everyone together for a date. I am off 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28th, so on and so forth, as my schedule is 3 on, 3 off. Just pick a date that works for everyone and we can go from there.
      • twilight_bewitching
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
          Also wanted to add that I have 3 non people who have expressed interest in coming to a meeting and joining. I would also like to discuss the possibility of getting involved at eastern again so that we can have access to the school and get new members that way. School starts up in august so now would be the time to start thinking about it.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
            I would like to correct non people to non members, I was typing on my phone and my brain had a disconnect issue.